Welcome to the Page Engage Bundle Help Center
HAVE QUESTIONS? WE CAN HELP!
Here you will find all our information resources to help you best use your Page Engage Bundle service. Still stuck? Feel free to e-mail us or call (904) 549-7600!
Here’s a brief overview of the process. You can find detailed information about each step in the appropriate tab.
- First, we’ll make sure you have all the required accounts.
- Next, we’ll link your Instagram account to your Facebook business page.
- Then, you’ll grant us permission to post to your account.
- Last, we’ll set up a posting schedule and content filters.
For most agents, this process only takes a few minutes. Let’s get started!
First of all, let’s make sure that you have all of the required accounts to complete Page Engage setup.
What You’ll Need
- An Instagram Business account
- A Facebook Business Page
- Smartphone with Instagram and Facebook apps (strongly recommended)
- Desktop/Laptop computer (recommended for viewing instructions during setup and choosing Page Engage option)
If you do not have an Instagram account, you can create one by installing the Instagram app on your smart phone and following the onscreen instructions. Be sure to choose a Business account during setup. >> More Info Here
If you do not have a Facebook business page, our Page Create design can create a custom designed Page for you for just $39.98. >> More Info Here
First, we’ll need a Facebook page to link your Instagram account to. Facebook and Instagram’s parent company, Meta, requires us to do this step in order to post to your Facebook business page(s) and Instagram profile.
Here’s how to link your Instagram to your Facebook Page.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click or tap the Menu icon.
- Now click or tap Pages.
- Next, select the Page you’d like to link to your Instagram account. If you don’t a have Facebook business page, you can learn more about that here.
- Go to your Page settings. On mobile, this will be a gear at the top of the Page. On desktop, this will be in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Click or tap Instagram from the options displayed.
- After this, click or tap Connect Account and follow the onscreen prompts.
Note: If you try to connect a personal Instagram Account, it will be automatically switched to professional Instagram account during this process. This is required to enable automatic posts. >> Learn more.
The remaining steps will all take place in your Real Estate Agent Directory dashboard.
Now that you’ve properly configured your Instagram Business profile and your Facebook Business page (see previous step), you will need to grant Home ASAP permission to make posts to that profile. Simply click the “Grant Permissions” button and a pop-up window will open asking you sign in to Facebook and Instagram. Then you’ll be asked to grant permissions.
Tip: If you do not see the pop-up after clicking the button, double check that your browser has not blocked the pop-up window. Many browsers automatically block pop-ups by default. You can find more info about how to allow pop-ups for specific sites in Chrome at this link.
After granting permissions in Facebook and Instagram, navigate back to either of the Page Engage setup pages in your Real Estate Agent Directory dashboard. Now we’re ready to choose our settings for posting to your profile and business page.
- First, choose the Instagram profile where you would like to set up automatic posts. The drop down list will include any Instagram pages you have connected to your Facebook account.If no pages appear in the drop down then you may not have connected the correct accounts. Return to your Facebook page settings to verify that you have connected your Facebook business page to the correct Instagram profile. Also, verify that you have granted permissions to the Real Estate Agent Directory using the same Facebook account used to administer your business page
- Next, select which days of the week you would like Page Engage to post to your Facebook page and Instagram profile.
- After that, you’ll choose the type of content to be posted to your Instagram profile. All categories are checked by default. Uncheck any categories you do not want on your profile
- Finally, click the “Save Schedule” button to save your changes.
Once you have completed these steps, you should typically see your first post within the next 7 days depending on the schedule you have set. You can check that Page Engage has been set up correctly by clicking the “Post Now” button. Now you’re ready to sit back and let Page Engage handle posting to Faceboook and Instagram for you!
Schedule your posts for at least three days per week.
Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays are the optimal days to get most engagement.
Be sure to check your posts periodically for activity.
Make sure you keep up with you page activity and respond to fan comments on your posts. Build and nurture relationships by creating conversations.
Supplement your page with local content.
Adding posts about local events, attractions and activities in your area help make your page a destination and resource for local knowledge.
How do I edit the text for Page Engage posts on my Timeline?
- To edit your Page Engage posts after they have posted, click the ellipsis in the upper right hand corner of the post you want to edit.
- Click “Edit Post” on the dropdown menu.
- After you edit the text, click the “Save” button in the lower right corner.
How do I adjust my Page Engage posting schedule?
- Click the “Manage” button.
- Choose the days you would like Page Engage to post to your page(s).
- Click “Save Schedule”
How can I manage where Page Engage is posting?
Can I view and edit my content before it posts?
The content is automatically posted to your page in order to save you valuable time, but you can still make changes to the content after it has been posted by going to your timeline.
Click the ellipsis located in the upper right hand corner of the post, then click “Edit Post” on the dropdown menu.
After you edit the text, click the “Save” button in the lower right corner.