Welcome to the YouTube Channel Creation & Optimization Center
HAVE QUESTIONS? WE CAN HELP!
Here you will find all our information resources to help you best use your YouTube Channel service. Still stuck? Feel free to e-mail us or call (904) 549-7600!
Get familiarized with your YouTube channel.
Your Account Managers have worked hard to build your professional YouTube Channel and optimized it to help you get more visitors. Make the most of your channel (and make sure not to miss out on leads) by learning your way around.
Advertise your business and services
Supplement your channel with office listings
What is this service?
Our YouTube Channel Optimization service is a remodel of your YouTube Channel, to optimize your page for an improved digital footprint in order to reach more buyers and sellers on the world’s largest video sharing platform. Updating your branding with a professional look that’s cohesive with your other social sites, and fleshing out all areas of your channel for searchability, are the key components of this service.
What does it do and what are the benefits of us handling it?
Optimizing your YouTube Channel page increases its SEO, allowing you to be discovered by more buyers and sellers searching in your area. Google prioritizes video and YouTube is the world’s largest search engine after Google. Upon completion, your channel will look more established and build trust quicker with visitors.
What is included in this service?
Our YouTube Channel Optimization service includes:
- Creating a Cover Banner sized to YouTube’s specific dimensions, that matches the branding on your Facebook business page
- Creating (1) branding or listing video (see options here
- Adding up to 5 clickable backlinks on your banner for your other sites/social media pages
- Adding or creating a Profile Picture
- Fleshing out your Channel Description by pulling information from your Agent Directory Profile, Facebook About section, and Website Bio, and ensuring they are filled with relevant keywords
- Adding/optimizing up to 70 popular real estate, local, and profession-specific Channel Keywords (tags) to increase searchability
- Creating a Video Watermark for optional use in future videos
- Optimizing settings for SEO
What kind of results can I expect?
Short-term, you can expect an immediate increase in traffic following the optimization of your page. Long-term, by having your page optimized, you increase the likelihood that users will land on your page when conducting local searches/using local search terms, versus other agents’ pages with lower SEO value.
Is this a recurring subscription?
No. It is a convenient one-time charge for one of our graphic designers/marketing specialists to optimize your page.
Your YouTube Channel Page will be updated within 2-3 business days from the time we receive Manager permissions and the completed YouTube Remodel Form from you.
What is your revisions policy?
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Do you offer ongoing YouTube Video posting?
Yes. Talk to one of our representatives about our TurnKey Suite Platinum program, which includes a bundle of real estate marketing services and ongoing YouTube video posting.
Can I keep posting YouTube videos to the channel myself?
Absolutely! The page is yours to personalize to your liking. You will retain ownership of your page and be able to take it in any creative direction you’d like. Our service increases the chance that buyers and sellers will find your video content and your channel.
How do I locate my YouTube Channel? What if I don't have one?
- Go to YouTube.com
- Sign into your Google Account. Note: If you do not have a Google Account, you will need to create one to continue. Please select the Create account option on the sign in page or click HERE for detailed instructions on how to Create a Google Account. Once your Google Account is created, click the link in step 1 above and continue to step 3 below.
- Click your channel icon in the top right corner, then click Your channel.
Note: If you created a new Google Account, click your channel icon in the top right corner, then click Create a channel. Name your channel, then click CREATE CHANNEL.
- Once on your channel, copy the link from the top of your browser, and paste into the YouTube Channel URL (link) field below.
Note: The URL should look similar in format to this example
How do I invite your company to manage my YouTube Channel, so that you can remodel my page?
- Go to Studio.YouTube.com
- On the left-hand side, click Settings.
- Click Permissions.
- Click INVITE and enter turnkey.homeasap.com as the email address you’d like to invite.
- Click Access and select the Manager role. Then click DONE.
- Click SAVE to send the invite.
Note: If you receive the Verify it’s you prompt, please click PROCEED. Typically, Google verifies it’s you by sending a text to the phone number associated with your account.
Click Send, enter the code that was texted to you, then click Next to verify your changes and send the invite.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to verify your invite has been sent.
Note: You will see Invited next to our email address after the invite has been sent.
Jacksonville, FL 32256