Welcome to the TurnKey Suite Help Center
HAVE QUESTIONS? WE CAN HELP!
Here you will find all our information resources to help you best use your TurnKey Suite service. Still stuck? Feel free to e-mail us or call (904) 800-1811!
Get familiarized with your Facebook page.
Your Account Managers have worked hard to build your professional business page and equip it with tools that will be helpful to your visitors. Make the most of your page (and make sure not to miss out on leads) by learning your way around.
Advertise your business and services
Supplement your page with local content.
How do I access my Facebook Business Page?
Once you have logged into Facebook, you will automatically be taken to your Home page, also called your News Feed. On the left side of the Home page, you will notice a section called ‘Pages.’ Here you will see the name of your Business Page. Click on this link to take you to your Facebook Business Page. To see how to access your Facebook business page, watch our video tutorial.
How can I make my Agent Profile score a 10/10?
In the Real Estate Agent Directory, you are scored on a scale based on how in-depth you have filled out your profile. This includes simple info such as your brokerage name, identifying your service areas, and listing your credentials/certifications. The highest score an agent can achieve is a 10/10.
Agents are displayed in the Directory from highest profile score to lowest. By scoring a 10, you will position yourself to be seen amongst the top profiles in your target market. For example, an agent with a score of 10 will be more likely to be seen than another agent who scored only a 4. Update your agent profile for increased visibility! Learn more how to bring your Agent Profile score up to a 10 here.
Edit your Profile here.
What do I do if my content stops posting?
- Once you are in the Agent Dashboard, click on TurnKey Suite under “Paid Services” on the left hand side and then select Manage.
- Click the green button in the center of the page that says “Grant Page and Posting Access.”
- Select “Okay” to allow us to post to your Facebook business page.
- Once again, click “Okay” to allow us to see what page we need to post to.
Posting should resume within 24 hours according to your posting schedule.
How do I make someone an admin of my Page, or accept my admin role on a page?
- From a browser (not the Facebook app) on your desktop, laptop or tablet, go to your Facebook business page and click ‘Settings’ (top right corner of the page).
- Click ‘Page Roles.’
- Type in email@example.com and choose ‘Admin’ from the drop down menu.
- Click save. You will be prompted to enter your password. Enter your Facebook password to confirm the changes. You can also watch this short video tutorial: here
If you are having an existing Facebook business page remodeled, you will need to make your Account Manager an Admin of your page so that they may remodel it. If you are having a new page created, we will invite you to become an Admin of your newly created page.
To accept your Admin role (after we have created your new page):
- Accept Admin (Manager) role. – From a browser (not the Facebook app) on your desktop, laptop or tablet, go to Facebook home (www.facebook.com) and click on your notifications (the red globe). – Click on the notification that says ‘________ Mktgcoach has invited you to become an admin of Your Facebook page.’ Then click Accept.
- Click here to go back into our app. This refreshes the permissions with Facebook so that our services will appear on your page. Once the page opens, you can simply close the window. Click here for a quick tutorial on how to navigate to your Facebook Business Page.
How do I edit the text for Page Engage posts on my wall?
Edit your Page Engage posts by clicking the ellipsis (three dots) and selecting “Edit” to change the text.